This is one of those blog posts that’s almost 100% for my own benefit, since twice a year I have to fumble around with my phone system trying to remember how to adjust the clock to and from Daylight Savings Time. Of course, this would be easier if I knew where I’d put the paper overlay that shows what each of the keys do in programming mode, but where’s the fun in that?
Here are the steps I take to adjust the clock on my Panasonic Hybrid phone system:
- Move the Memory button on the back of the phone from SET to PROGRAM. PITS-PGM NO? -> will appear on the LCD screen.
- Type *# followed by my 4-digit password to enter programming mode. SYS-PGM NO? -> will appear on the LCD screen.
- Type 000. Day/Time Set will appear on the LCD screen.
- Hit SP-PHONE key. The screen displays the current date.
- Hit the FORWARD button to move forward through the date and to the time.
- When the hour is flashing, enter the correct hour. Hit FORWARD to move to the next item and adjust minutes, if necessary.
- To save the adjusted time, hit the AUTO DIAL / STORE button. You’ll hear a long beep to confirm.
- Move the Memory button on the back of the phone from PROGRAM to SET.
Your Panasonic Hybrid phone system now has the correct time!